END Clothing is one of the best spots online to find menswear. We've dug through their extensive catalogue to find 10 of the best pieces to stunt in if you're in or around football culture.
1. Adidas Originals by Alexander Wang Bball Soccer
This shirt comes in multiple colorways but the navy/orange one is my favorite. It'll set you back $129 but with a Russian World Cup this summer and an in-vogue post-Soviet aesthetic, you could do worse than Gosha.
3. Fred Perry x Miles Kane Tricot Track Jacket
All black with a gold zipper and gold logo for $109.
4. Adidas Consortium x Naked Track Pant
Sleek for $145.
5. Adidas Originals by Alexander Wang Track Top
In deep maroon, because you can't just wear black all the time. This will set you back $269 but at least it's not called a Bball Soccer top.
6. Gosha Rubchinskiy x Adidas Track Pant
Are we just recycling designers now on this list? Nah. Lime green and white for the more adventurous or nihilistic of you guys. $129. That's just $64.5 per pant leg.
7. Adidas Jersey Tees
Ok, football hipsters. Here's your reward for sticking through the Gosha and AW listings. For $85 you can get tees featuring these classic kit designs. Or you could just go out and buy the new kits based off these throwbacks. Either way, you'll look fresh.
8. Puma T7 Track Jacket 'B-Boy'
This B-Boy Track Jacket is an anorak but you already knew that. It costs $79.
9. Marcelo Burlon x Kappa Tape Track Top
At $449, this is by far the most expensive item on this list. But it's dope though, right?
10. Diadora BJ88 OG Track Jacket